Zurich machine translation meetup 10
MT Meetup 10 - Zurich
The tenth Machine Translation Meetup (MTM) took place on 13 June, 2022, in Zurich, Switzerland.
The topic was Less In More Out - Low Resource in NLP.
Impact Hub Zurich - Viadukt
- Chantal Amrhein, PhD Student at the Department of Computational Linguistics at University of Zurich
- Noëmi Aepli, PhD Student at the Department of Computational Linguistics at University of Zurich
- Alex Flückiger, Research Scientist at TextShuttle
- Bernard Bearth, responsible for data and archive at RTR
- Flavio Bundi, editor-in-chief at RTR
- Meetup: meetup.com/Machine-Translation-Meetup-MTM/events/285147494
- Neural Machine Translation, Alex Flückiger
- AI @ RTR, Flavio Bundi
- Ressourcen-arme Szenarien in NMÜ, Noëmi Aepli, Chantal Amrhein