Machine translation researcher and associate professor
Ondřej Bojar is a machine translation researcher at the Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics at Charles University in Prague. He became an associate professor in 2019 and his work on statistical and later neural machine translation is widely cited. He co-authored Moses, a system for statistical machine translation and is a long-term organizer of WMT.
- interactive machine translation
- machine translation post-editing
- psycholinguistic aspects of machine translation
- Bergamot: browser-based machine translation
- ELITR: simultaneous translation of European languages
- CzEng: large Czech-English parallel corpus